Thank each and everyone of you for allowing me to support you with creating the career you love!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Click the button below! Upon completion, I will review your application and schedule an interview/consultation.Let's Get Started
Can you believe that some companies still think they can’t implement a Flexwork Culture? A lot of CEOs are aware of other companies that have a Flexwork culture and think it sounds good but they think it won’t work for their company. I’ve worked for a couple of Flexwork culture companies and I believe it encourages quality of life and boost employees productivity. Below are a few quick and simple flexible options companies can implement right away.
- Work from home two days a week. All employees can have the option to do their administrative task from home.
- Flex vacation. When life happens like attending kids school event and taking an aging parent to a medical appointment.
- In the employee handbook indicate the company’s expectations when flex working.
- Be consistent by setting Flexwork hours and the response time for email, text and phone calls.
- Weekly meetings can be held via Skype, Google Hangouts, there’s a variety of online meeting platforms.
Most people want to cut down their commute time, grow in their career while raising a family. That’s why a lot of Flexwork companies are able to recruit and retain employees easily.
Want the inside scoop on all things Flexwork straight to your email? Sign up for FREE just click on the button below.
Most of you want improvement in your career. You may not like the type of work you’re doing or the company you work for. You’re not alone. Statistically, 80% of employees are not satisfied with their career. On this periscope episode I share three ways the most people feel about their career. To get the inside scoop about Flexwork
Go to bit.ly/flexworkinsider and signup for FREE!